There are 4 easy ways to register for Strategies in Light Europe 2013:
Mail: Mail your completed form to:
Pennwell Registration, SILE13
P.O Box 973059
Dallas, TX 75397-3059, USA
|EARLY BIRD RATE||FULL RATE
TOTAL ACCESS PASS: BEST VALUE!
2 DAY CONFERENCE: Wednesday 20th November, and Thursday 21st November, 2013
|SINGLE DAY CONFERENCE: Wednesday 20th November, 2013
Includes Conference access only for the specific date registered for, Conference Proceedings, Exhibition, Coffee Breaks, Receptions and Lunch only for the specific date registered for:
(DOES NOT INCLUDE WORKSHOPS OR INVESTOR FORUM)
SINGLE DAY CONFERENCE: Thursday 21st November, 2013
EXHIBITS ONLY PASS
Only if you pre-register
Attendee Badge Policy
All registered attendees will be issued an Attendee Badge and badge holder, as well as the appropriate event tickets and electronic business card. Please wear your badge at all times when attending official functions at Strategies in Light Europe. Badges are a security measure to identify people who have a legitimate reason to be in the conference and exhibit areas. If you are not wearing your badge, you may be asked to show proof of your registration and picture ID.
Step 1: Logging into the Online Registration
1. Click on online registration - This will direct you to the login screen.
2. Login Screen-You will now be prompted to enter your email. If you have never registered for a Pennwell event, you must create a new six digit password to go with your email address. (The password can contain letters and numbers, but it must be at least six characters.)
If you have been to a Pennwell event and you know your password, enter your password and then proceed to register. If you do not remember your password, click on “Retrieve Password” and you will receive an email in a few seconds containing your password to register. You will be able to proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Your account information, Source Code and Email
1. Contact Information-If you have not previously registered for a PennWell event, this area will be blank. You will need to provide your contact details to establish a registration account. Otherwise, if your information is in the registration system, just verify that your contact details are current.
2. Email- Verify the email address on record is valid so that your registration email confirmation and receipt will be received.
Step 3: Complete the registration process.
• All registrations submitted online will be processed and credit cards charged immediately, if provided
• Credit Cards accepted online
o American Express
• Payment is due upon registration submission. If paying by check or wire transfer, an invoice will be provided immediately at the conclusion of the registration process.
• Email confirmation of your registration will be sent immediately. Please review this information for accuracy and keep the email on file until after the event. This is your receipt of payment and onsite Fast Track confirmation.
• Your unique Email and Password will be used when registering for all future PennWell events.
• Anyone who qualifies for complimentary registration (Conference Speakers, Committee Members, etc) will not be able to use the Online Registration Form.
For questions, please contact the registration department at +1-888-299-8016 (US Only) or +1-918-831-9160, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. CST.